Welcome to www.rinvigo.com!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Rinvigo’s Website, which can be accessed at www.rinvigo.com.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use www.rinvigo.com if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You”, “Member” and “Your” refers to you, the person logging on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” , “Service” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client
and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of the United States. Any use of the above terminology or
other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Accounts and Registration
To be able to access our full features (depending on the level of your membership), you must sign up for an account. You may be required to provide information of yourself such as but not limited to name, contact information, and payment details. You hereby agree that all information provided to us is accurate and up-to-date. You will be asked to secure your account with a password, and it is your sole responsibility to maintain its confidentiality. You accept all responsibilities that come with maintaining your account. If in doubt about the security of your account, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our platform requires recurring payments from its Members, depending on the plan that the Member has signed up for. A 30-day free trial is available, however, the user will be asked to sign up for membership, provide personal information such as name, contact information, and payment details. Before paying, you are given the opportunity to review your fees. Completing the payment process means you accept the fees that you will be charged for. Fees may vary according to different plans, with different pricing schemes for individuals and organizations.
● Pricing. We reserve the right to determine the pricing for each of our plans. We will perform reasonable efforts to keep our pricing information up-to-date. Please check our pricing page for more information. We may change the fees of our plans but advanced notices will be provided to you as our Member.
● Authorization. You authorize Rinvigo to charge you based on the plan you sign up for, according to its payment policy, using the specified payment method in your account. If you pay via credit card, Rinvigo may ask for pre-authorization of your credit card prior to your purchase to verify the validity of your credit card and that necessary funds are available to cover your purchase.
● Subscription. Our services may include automatic recurring payments for periodic charges, i.e. subscription. If you activate your membership, this means you authorize Rinvigo to charge you periodically, on an on-going basis, and until the service is cancelled by you, or terminated by Rinvigo. You must cancel your subscription before it renews to avoid billing for the next periodic subscription of your account. You can cancel your subscription through your referral account
dashboard, or you may contact us at email@example.com. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account due to the reason of unpaid dues or delinquency.
Rinvigo grants you limited access and use of the Service for your personal and internal use during the Term of which you have paid for your fees. This grant is non-transferrable, non-sublicensable, and revocable.
Unless otherwise stated, Rinvigo and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on www.rinvigo.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from www.rinvigo.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
● Republish material from www.rinvigo.com
● Sell, rent or sub-license material from www.rinvigo.com
● Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from www.rinvigo.com
● Redistribute content from www.rinvigo.com
Some sections of Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Terms And Conditions Generator.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Rinvigo does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Rinvigo, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To
the extent permitted by applicable laws, Rinvigo shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Rinvigo reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
● You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consent to do so;
● The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
● The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
● The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Rinvigo a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
● Government agencies;
● Search engines;
● News organizations;
● Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
● System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
● commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
● dot.com community sites;
● associations or other groups representing charities;
● online directory distributors;
● internet portals;
● accounting, law and consulting firms; and
● educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Rinvigo; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an email to Rinvigo at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs
from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Please wait for 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
● By use of our corporate name; or
● By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
● By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Rinvigo’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to do so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
● limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
● limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
● limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
● exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Term and termination
This Terms and Conditions will become effective when you create a Rinvigo account or when you start using Rinvigo and will remain effective until terminated by you or by us.
Rinvigo reserves the right to terminate this Terms and Conditions or suspend your account at any time in case of unauthorized, or suspected unauthorized use of the Website whether in contravention of this Terms and Conditions or otherwise. If Rinvigo terminates this Terms and Conditions, or suspends your account for any of the reasons set out in this section, Rinvigo shall have no liability or responsibility to